In this blog we look at how took the feedback given in the previous post and put into my module.
From the tutorial, I realised that I needed to get on with completing the supporting work. I was also asked to be more specific with my research on photographers, such as Zack Arias who uses a Fujifilm X-Pro 1 and Sam Kaplan who uses a Phase One – Digital Medium Format camera.
I was asked to change the image of Aithne eating, because her face was blurred and it didn’t make sense. So I changed the image to another one where Aithne’s face is not blurred and the other models are.
I was also asked to go over the image manipulation within two of the images within the series. The image near the traffic lights, had a third Harleigh removed because she didn’t look natural and wasn’t adding anything by being in the image.
I then was asked to go over the image with multiple Aithne’s and re-consider if the image worked with multiple Aithne’s. This was because in none of the other images was there multiple Aithne’s and this created confusion within the narrative. I removed the extra Aithne’s within the image.
The last thing on my list to do was to create my final image for the series. This was a challenge because I was creating the image after the shoot had been done for the rest of the images. I then had to decide where the image would go in the series. So I created an image that would overview the whole series making the viewer question the narrative they may have interpreted.