So like my studio advert, I needed to come with up ideas for my actual advert. I found this a harder task because I could come with ideas but then found finding or creating an image around that idea was harder to create than when creating the studio shot.
I found this quite a frustrating way to work, as I then had to find locations that would fit the ideas around them, so I decided to shoot some images that would closely resemble the ideas. I then decided to create some mock-up adverts for basic idea generation to get an idea if the advert would work or not.
In the end I decided to continue shooting more images and do a bit more research on what I wanted to advertise and what would be possible for me to shoot within the time frame of this assignment.