Now that I have completed my studio advert, I will be focusing on producing a location advert. As with my studio advert I will look at adverts already produced by companies for their products.
Advert 1 – Sony Bravia “Colour Like No Other”
- This advert is advertising Sony Bravia Televisions. However their is implied advertising of Sony TV’s it only states the Bravia division of Sony.
- The advert target market could be adults; as children don’t have disposable income, however children could influence their parents to watch the advert and influence the decision on which TV to buy.
- The coloured bunnies are to show off the vibrant colour reproduction.
Advert 2 – Sony Vaio “Lightweight Like No Other”
- This is an advert for a Sony Vaio laptop, Sony Vaio was the computer division of Sony.
- Premium Sony Vaio laptops and other premium Sony products carried the tag line “Like No Other“
- Depending on the key feature would determine the tagline. For this particular Sony Vaio, which was part of the TZ Series; known for being lightweight. So the tagline was “Lightweight Like No Other” In the past they have had the tagline “Mobility Like No Other” the premium Sony Bravia TV’s carry the tagline “Colour Like No Other” (This tagline is in the advert above)
- The advert is targeting business users who need a computer that isn’t heavy, as they may or may not travel a lot.
- To highlight the laptop being very lightweight, Sony have mimicked it flying out the business man’s hand like paper in the wind.
- The overall feeling look of the advert is professional and does a good job at targeting the suitable audience for the product.